Friday, January 14, 2011

FRIDAYYY

The snap of my hair and fringe tied up!
Oh yes! Its the second friday of year 2011 !
In school today, had an interview of leo club bout the anniversary thingy.
I'm so so so nervous, and I'd forgot all the things I memorized before that!
It was like OMG!
When I'm saying the leo pledge out, I missed out one sentence, and I couldn't realize it until the president told me. 
You can see how nervous am I!
And and,  they also asked the name of the lions club of kampar.
I was like," huh???" 
Lots of questions on my mind on that time. I can't even say out the surname of him!
So, I only have to ask whats the first letter of the surname!
I shall say I'm in the MF situation. -.-
Ahh, just forget about this thing.

Saturday tomorrow, I'm going to Kl for the hunt of my CNY clothes. 
So, I will be absent in the road race tomorrow.
Remembered the road race in 2010, my friends and I, walk through the whole journey.
Look carefully, we were WALKING, but not JOGGING nor RUNNING!
But luckily, we were not the last to reach there!
Not bad wert! xD (still dare to say not bad wer, *tak mau face -.-)

Oh My Goodness, suddenly ran out of words. -.-
Will repost again very SOON! 




No comments:

Post a Comment